Re: The first public Working Draft

On Dec 01, 2005, at 08:11, Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) wrote:
> Does this message come from a time warp?  My understanding is that the
> Use Cases document was published a long time ago and that the WG has
> disbanded?

It's smart spam, using a message I posted over a year ago to sound
plausible on this list while at the same time pointing to a porn
website. We should probably shut down this mailing list since the WG
has been disbanded indeed, and there now is public-exi for efficient
XML discussions.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist