Re: Non-XML binary formats.

After 20+ years, ASN.1 related software and standards haven't evolved
and become available in ways that satisfy many current requirements or
developers.  There are many reasons for this.

Could you point me to free, public specifications of those encoding
format details and the ASN.1 schema definition semantics?

sdw

--
swilliams@hpti.com http://www.hpti.com Per: sdw@lig.net http://sdw.st