-----Original Message-----
From:  Silvia.De.Castro.Garcia@esa.int
Date:  11/4/04 8:56 am
To:  public-xml-binary@w3.org
Subj:  question: Increasing factor for XML vs Binary

Hi all,
        I would like to know the estimation order of the increasing factor
for the XML format respect to the equivalent binary product, I mean, which
is the order of the overload that will supose using XML instead of binary
format?

Thank you very much,
Best regards,

Silvia de Castro.