Re: [Fwd: Using XMLNS in link/@rel]

No; I'm not asking for them to have the same syntax (and indeed the
Link draft goes to some lengths to show that the syntax in the various
formats isn't the same).

My only real concern here is that the syntax for a widely-used format
-- HTML4 -- at least have consistent recommendations and indeed
Recommendations (although of course there is likely to always be a
difference between either sense of recommendation and actual practice).

RDFa doesn't specify the use of CURIEs in HTML4, it's very easy for
someone not steeped in the arcana of HTML to believe that they can be
used there, as we see with the CC document. If there's an expectation
in the RDFa or XHTML community that they can be, or that it's OK
anyway (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), that may indeed be the elephant in
the room, and it needs to come out.

The other issue (RDFa's use of CURIEs in XHTML) needs to be clarified,
but AFAICT I can live with however that clarification goes...

Cheers,