Role Module to be discussed by PFWG today (was Re: No call today)

aloha, steven!

great news in regards the PERs -- thanks for seeing them through to
transition all who were responsible (i'm looking at you, shane and
steven)

FYI: the protocols & formats group will be discussing whether or
not to take up ownership of the XHTML2 Role Module at today's PF
call (1200h EST) with shane, markus and myself, all of whom have
offered to help the transition of the document from the XHTML2
WG to the PF WG and to continue its development/refinement; i
sincerely hope that this is an initial conversation, and not a
make-or-break meeting where it is decided "yea" or "nay" without
a chance for those of us who want to continue development of the
Role Module (and the concepts it represents) to absorb PF's immediate
feedback, and to propose a roadmap/plan for adopting the Role Module,
or a genericized version thereof that can be used in HTML, XHTML, and
XML

hope y'all have a happy holiday break and a soulful solstice,
gregory.
All decent people live beyond their incomes nowadays, and those who
aren't respectable live beyond other people's.  A few gifted
individuals manage to do both. - HH Munro, The Chronicles of Clovis
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
      Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
              Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/