Re: Updated XHTML 2 Editor's Draft available

aloha, shane!

in the 7 april 2009 editor's draft of XHTML2, the following
note appears:

<quote
src="http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2009/ED-xhtml2-20090407/mod-structural.html#edef_structural_p">

Note: We need another example in here contrasting usages.
</quote>

please refer to:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/tracker/actions/65
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2009Mar/0102.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2009Mar/0103.html
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/xhtml2/wiki/Main_Page/XHTML2/P_and_lists

for examples -- if they do not suffice, let me know what you require,
and i will provide new contrasting examples,

gregory.