Re: XHTML2, RDFa, and MetaData

Greetings Shane, there would certainly seem to be some problems in here.
I'd like to work through some examples that illustrate, and perhaps,
partition, the problem.

A simple example articulated by Steven is the specification of the title
for a document by use of the <title> element in contrast to setting at
title using RDFa and perhaps the Dublin Core dc:title property. As a
consequence of the vF2F decision we would need to articulate the
equivalence and enshrine the adoption of Dublin Core for this property.

There would appear to be much more involved issues when we do not have
defined elements, or attributes, for a semantic but use attribute values.
The @role and its equivalence to @rel/@rev="role" looks like a bit of a
minefield.

There may be other types of usage I haven't thought of yet.

Regards, Roland