Re: XHTML Family Documents and Media Types

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 08:36:30AM -0400, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> >No, but only the XHTML 2 Working Group is developing XHTML specs, so
> >I don't really think there is a risk of inconsistency here.
>
> Unfortunately, this is not how I understand the HTML WG charter:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/HTML-WG-charter.html#deliverables

  The HTML WG charter does, indeed, mention that they are to deliver
  "An extensible, serialized form of such a language, using XML"

  It does not to my knowledge say that this serialized form belong in
  the XHTML family of specifications.

  Perhaps someone could clear this up once and for all, and if needed
  clarify the charter.

--
 -  Tina Holmboe      Developer's Archive           Greytower Technologies
                   http://www.dev-archive.net      http://www.greytower.net