Re: Possible bug in XHTML Basic 1.1 DTD

Yes, I had such an action and completed it in September.  However, there
was no way we could think of to push an update out since we are in the
middle of CR.  This morning I decided I don't care.  I pushed a new
editors draft (all XHTML 2 working group editors drafts are available
via http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts) and updated the DTD in
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD.

Note that I am copying olivier on this - he seems to want to know when
we change DTDs.