Re: regrets for 5 march 2008 & a word on Role

Hi Gregory,

"seealso" has very strong connotations in RDF, and would generally be
expected to define a relationship, not an 'element type'.

I'd suggest that we use some other name to describe this, if it's
really needed. (And I'm not so sure it is needed, since I think RDFa
would do the job in a more precise way...)

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street