Re: Next steps for the ARIA syntax discussion

Firefox 3.0 for Windows gives the following error with the attached example:

XML Parsing Error: must not undeclare prefix
Location: file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/testBlankNS.xhtml
Line Number 2, Column 1:<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:foo="">

Jon