Re: [XHTML2] minutes 2007-09-26

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:40:24 +0200, Roland Merrick
<roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Greetings, RRSAgent doesn't seem to have created minutes where I would
> expect to have found them, i.e. at:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-minutes

Two things you have to do:
	rrsagent, make log public
and then when Zakim has declared the meeting ended:
	rrsagent, make minutes

Anyway, I have now fixed them up and put them at the usual location:

http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-minutes

[NEW] ACTION: Everyone please review the action item list and report if
actions assigned to you are done (via e-mail) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Mark and Shane to address comments in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0000 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to produce a new CURIEs doc that is consistent with
the RDFa doc and make it public in a similar timeframe to when the RDFa
document is made public. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Yam to report on testfest status [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]

Steven