Re: charter all set now?

On Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 2:43:03 PM, Steven wrote:
SP> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:33:15 +0200, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 2:22:01 PM, Steven wrote:

>> SP> It looks like section 2.1 (deliverables) doesn't quite match 2.3
>> SP> (milestones). I'd be happy to confer with you over this.

>> Please do. What needs to be fixed there? Feel free to call me or mail a
>> list of what should be fixed.

SP> Working on it right now.

Actually, it would be best to minimise the charter changes; I was just reminded that post-approval milestone and deliverable updates go on the WG homepage, *not* in the charter. So please put those updates there.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG