ACTION ITEM REVIEW for ShaneM

My action status is updated below:

Roland Merrick wrote:
> *ACTIONS*:
>
> Shane:
> ACTION: Shane will follow up to clarify the xml:space in validator issue
> [recorded in  http://www.w3.org/2007/10/10-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
Done.

> ACTION: Shane incorporate Schema comments change into document
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
Done.

> ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
Continues

> ACTION: Shane to add clarification to section 3.4 of M12N 1.1
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
Done

> ACTION: Shane to include the role module into the example xhtml+rdfa
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

Done.  The RDFa task force rejected this. Also, rdfa-syntax evolved away
from needing role anyway.

> ACTION: Shane to add text about differences between prose and
> schema in Chapter 3 of M12N
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action02]
Done (now).

> ACTION: Shane to ensure we have a M12N DoC
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action10]
Done

> ACTION: Shane to fix missing elements in M12N
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
Done.  Ruby is not a part of M12N, so is not "missing".  We do need to
re-issue Ruby with a schema implementation.  I am not certain what the
process is for that.

> ACTION: Shane to link hr into Basic 1.1
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07]
Done

> ACTION: Shane to reply to ht
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
Done

> ACTION: Shane - add input mode to XHTML 1.1 second edition
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
Can we please put this back onto the agenda for a meeting in the new year?

> ACTION: Shane to add a non-normative schema implementation to CURIE spec
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
Continues

> ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues.
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
Continues

>  ACTION: ShaneM to produce a vocabulary document that will go at the
> vocab# URI and use RDFa to annotate the items.
>   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
Continues

>  ACTION: Update M12N DoC and M12N to remove the erroneous @type from
> the dl element in legacy.