Re: minutes: 19 december 2007 XHTML WG call

aloha, all!

in the minutes from today's call, i minuted myself as stating:

<q cite="http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-xhtml-minutes.html">
GJR: i can follow up with openwave
</q>

i actually offered to follow up with opera, but due to a lack of
caffine, i had misheard what yam had said, and the subsequent
substitution of the correct company's name affected my comments
as well -- i don't have any contacts at openwave, although yam
indicated that steven does...  i just wanted to clarify this
point -- i will follow up with anyone, but if steven has actual
contacts at openwave, perhaps it is best left to him to query
them about a second implementation...

apologies for any confusion,
gregory.
  BIGOT, n.  One who is obstinately and zealously attached to an
  opinion that you do not entertain.           -- Ambrose Bierce
               Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
  Camera Obscura:             http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
  Oedipus' Online Complex:    http://my.opera.com/oedipus/
  United Blind Advocates for Talking Signs: http://ubats.org/