Re: section, h, and architectural purity

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 02:14:11PM -0600, Shane McCarron wrote:

> the h1-h6 elements OUT of the heading elements section (currently
> section 8.5) and move them into the legacy module (or into their own
> "Legacy Headings" module).

  I am tempted to agree with this. While I'd like to retain them for,
  yes, backward compatibility of documents, shifting them out would be
  a good - nay, excellent - signal to send.

--
 -  Tina Holmboe      Developer's Archive           Greytower Technologies
                   http://www.dev-archive.net      http://www.greytower.net