Re: Getting Serious about WebID Bootstrap

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:07:31 +0200
Cc: "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Btw. this follows up on a discussion on the IETF DANE mailing list and the WebID lists, that relates to an IETF proposal to use store signatures in DNSSEC using DANE. In this last part I think I found a reasonable picture of how these can interact.

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2012Sep/0163.html

Henry

PS. Thanks to Kingsley for helping me use my WebID Certificate to sign e-mails