Re: Adding an email address to a SAN

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 09:51:53PM +0200, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> Want to keep the existing details, modulus, exponent expiry etc.
>
> I'm only looking to change one field, not necessarily get a whole new cett.

back in apr. Nicholas Humfrey post a link to github with a shell script [1]

I can't access git, i don't know why, but maybe you can and the script
can help you.

In case you can't access the git too, i remember i have a copy of the
script somewhere, let me know if you need to find it.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-webid/2012Apr/0021.html

best regards