Re: Point of Order - Re: What is a WebID?

On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 12:23:08 +0100, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
wrote:

> I may have to ask for this e-mail and responses to be deleted from the
> W3C archive
> as it is making false claims which are completely irrelevant to this
> discussion and
> making it personal where it need not be personal at all. This
> sidetracking of the discussion
> is really not helpful.

Dear Henry

Please, read carefully our Archive Editing Policy, which outlines the
conditions, requirements, and considerations for processing modification
requests in W3C Mailing Lists Archives:
   http://www.w3.org/Mail/ArchiveEditingPolicy

It is pretty strict, as you will see, and we very rarely edit our Mailing
List Archives.

All requests must be sent to archive-editor@w3.org, a W3C
Team-confidential list that is used to process and record W3C staff
actions, and the resolution of each request. Requests are examined by W3C
managers and Systems staff to ensure careful and efficient processing.

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR