Re: WebID job offers

On 7/26/12 6:26 AM, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> +1
>
> i'm of course willing to support people from the tomcat world.
>
> wkr turnguard

All,

We can dogfood our mission (unveil and bootstrap RWW dimension of Web)
by publishing structured job descriptions.

Example of a Job from LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/MIjUvX .

Anyone can go to the footer of the description page to which the URI
above resolves, grab data is preferred format, then knock up a WebID
specific job description. Once completed, it just gets published to the
Web :-)

Kingsley

> On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 12:19 +0200, Henry Story wrote:
>> I am finding more people recently asking for help implementing WebID ( and aspects of RWW ). I am directing them to the community here to help find people. We need these implementations to grow the community.
>>
>> This should help us now drive adoption on usage scenarios coming from industry.
>>

>> Henry
>>
>> Social Web Architect
>> http://bblfish.net/

Founder & CEO