Re: webid on nginx?

nginx is definitely an important server. stunnel/stud too [1]. Anyone who knows
nginx, please test and/or fork!

Basic WebID config options are:

- advertise an empty client CA list
- verify self-signed client certs
- put the SSL client cert in environ

(we can do everything else via fastcgi/haproxy)

The necessary bits for lighttpd2 [2] were added a couple months ago and now
hosts data.fm. The Apache 2 module [3] has been available on Debian [4] for
even longer.

[1] http://vincent.bernat.im/en/blog/2011-ssl-benchmark-round2.html
[2] https://github.com/lighttpd/lighttpd2/commit/3f9ba6e
[3] https://github.com/linkeddata/mod_authn_webid/