Re: django webid library (python)

On 1/24/12 9:54 AM, Dominique Guardiola wrote:
> Le 22 janv. 2012 à 17:37, Dominique Guardiola a écrit :
>
>> Le 21 janv. 2012 à 11:01, Henry Story a écrit :
>>
>>> A new Django WebID library is available:
>>>
>>> 	- https://github.com/bennomadic/django-webid-auth
>>> 	- https://github.com/bennomadic/django-webid-provider
>>>
> Good news for django and WebID today :
>
> We now have an instance running for django-webid-auth
> Benjamin even made his python webid validator use the EARL vocabulary, so it's provided too !
>
> Please test your webIDs here : http://webidauth.rhizolab.org
>
> If you want to help us briging WebID to the django framework, please report any issues directly on the issue tracker here:
>
> http://redmine.django.coop/projects/webid-auth
>
> (you'll need to register to post an issue...)
>

> --
> Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE
> • http://www.quinode.fr/
> • Tel : 04.27.86.84.37
> • Mob : 06.15.13.22.27

Dominique,

My results:

This URI passed:
http://id.myopenlink.net/dataspace/person/KingsleyUyiIdehen#this -- this
is a hash based HTTP URI that resolves to a Linked Data resource

This URI failed:
http://id.myopenlink.net/about/id/http/kidehen.blogspot.com/2012/01/hcardwebid-identity-provider-using_4673.html
-- this is a slash based proxy/wrapper style of HTTP URI that resolves
to a Linked Data resource.

The slash based URI that failed above, passes when used against the
following WebID verifiers:

1. http://id.myopenlink.net/ods/webid_demo.html
2. https://webid.turnguard.com:8443/WebIDTestServer/
3. https://resourceme.bergnet.org
4. http://webid.fcns.eu/
5. https://foafssl.org/test/WebId .

In addition, I can use your service from Safari (on Mac OS X). This
problem also afflicts the following verifiers from the list above:

1. https://resourceme.bergnet.org
2. http://webid.fcns.eu/.

Founder&  CEO