Re: Testing Webid

Am 14.01.2012 18:39, schrieb Henry Story:

> On 14 Jan 2012, at 17:48, bergi wrote:
>

>> My endpoint currently supports only RDF/XML. Turtle format is on the
>> todo list. I tried to fetch the profile in RDF/XML and Turtle format
>> with cURL, using the following command line parameters, but I always got
>> the RDFa output.
>>
>> curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml" http://melvincarvalho.com/#me
>> curl -H "Accept: text/turtle" http://melvincarvalho.com/#me
>
> Bergi what language are you programming in there and what library do you use?
> Perhaps someone can help with a pointer to a good library.

I started already to type the answer, than I though it's easier to
implement the missing part, than explaining it. My code is written in
PHP and I have my own RDF/XML parser. But I've already written a wrapper
around the ARC2 Turtle parser. In my old code the WebID Login had only
one property to configure the RDF parser class. Now I have a map that
contains mime type + RDF parser class. By default my code works now with
RDF/XML without any dependencies, but can be configured to support
Turtle via ARC2. The https://resourceme.bergnet.org/ installation is
already Turtle enabled.