Re: good luck! its obviously a worthwhile endeavor

👽

> describe it, reference it, address it, and even point to it. But above all: do it.

Indeed, this is the step  Wittgenstein made in as he moved from the view expressed in the
Tractatus Logico Philosophicus [1] - the only book he published in his life time - to the
"Philosophical Investigations" [2] where he emphasised Meaning as use.

Henry

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractatus_Logico_Philosophicus
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_investigations#Language.2C_meaning.2C_and_use