RE: Slash URIs and WebID Experiment

NOw answer the hard question I asked a long time ago (before folks with actual intelligence analyzed the issue). one cannot assume the self-signed or not-signed cert sender does it right - and that is the nature of the project (recall). (If it wasnt Id have had a windows SSL verifier up a long time ago.) So, what MUST the verifier do. As it stands, some reject, some dont. Henry told: its sort of ok-ish, jsut recognize folks may think you are a document. Having been a queen, I dont mind being anything at this point. If I can be a document and get access, I dont care. Im not here to be anything but a (stupid) user, or hacker, gaming the system. Now, there could be a rule that says: Verifiers shall insist http/s URIs have a particular syntax. The webid URI is rejected, if its not. FCNS code does not so reject; but others do for this syntactic reason alone, or for reasons derived from it consequences on then resolving the name. For a while, I believed FCNS was the abiter a conformance testing site. But, its not the case, it accepts at least 2 profile/certs that others reject.