Re: Turtle support for WebID profiles

So the draft editors spec now has Turtle one of the two formats that to be published
and I have removed RDF/XML from the examples, whilst still keeping it as a MUST for
the Verification agent.

diff here:
   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/rev/10f05dfd0dcd

Please let me know of mistakes I may have introduced.

Henry