Re: WebIDRealm TestServer updates

The spec is silent on some conditions.

If the webid is https, does the match rule requires an http or https namespace for the users webid uri

If the validation agent deems the server cert unrooted, what happens?

If a server cert or chain has critical extensions that point to resources (rather like an href) does the validation agent collect the resources?

If a crl lists an intermediate cert on the https webid path as "suspended" or has a status type of "proprietary", what happens?

We cannot answer:well it depends on the library (as they all do something different, in the Linux world depending on distribution).

What we may need is an assurance claim in the profile that instruct validators on the validation method they must meet (for https server chains).

Sent from my iPhone