Re: After the WebID XG -- was: Next WebID Teleconf - doodle

On 5 Jan 2012, at 22:24, Coralie Mercier wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Thanks danbri for asking in IRC and bringing back the info in this thread.
>
> Henry, sorry the replies you got from Ian and I before the December break weren't clear.

Oh they were clear, just probably not clear enough for me, given my ignorance of W3C procedures. :-)

> Let's plan to migrate your XG to a CG around the time of the XG charter end date (mid-Jan.).

Ok. Could you join us at one of the dates I put forward for the doodle?

	http://doodle.com/3h46cpzbhackiikx

It looks like either Tuesday or Friday 13th is easiest for most people, though perhaps Tuesday would
be better so that we can have a bit of room for manoeuvre.

   Henry

> Coralie
>

> On Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:10:04 +0100, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org> wrote:
>

>>> Consequently I'd recommend going with the migration to CG...
>>
>> Thanks for this, DanBri and +1
>>
>> Cheers,
>> 	Michael
>> --
>> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
>> LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre
>> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
>> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
>> Ireland, Europe
>> Tel. +353 91 495730
>> http://linkeddata.deri.ie/
>> http://sw-app.org/about.html

>>> Little things like asking people to resubscribe to a new mailing list
>>> can be suprisingly disruptive. If we can keep the old mailing list,
>>> that'd be great.
>>>
>>> I just asked about migration details in IRC (#community on W3C IRC server):
>>>
>>> 17:51 danbri: can XGs migrating to Community Group keep their old mailing list?
>>> 17:53 danbri: ...also: what's the situation currently re Community
>>> Group usage of Zakim? I remember we talked about this here
>>> 17:57 Ian: hey
>>> 17:57 Ian: yes
>>> 17:57 Ian: (ml migration)
>>> 17:57 Ian: regarding zakim: xgs get to continue to use zakim
>>> 17:58 Ian: when they migrate