Re: WebIDRealm RDFa

On 5 Jan 2012, at 01:45, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 1/4/12 7:42 PM, Henry Story wrote:

>> Oops, that was probably meant as "No I am not against a test suite" (the FWIW confused me)
>>
>> :-)
>
> Yes, my parser works :-)

Great. Now the next question is: are you prepared to help with the project of building an open source test suite?

   What would you find a reasonable thing your end point can provide so that test suites could hook onto it, and build up a report? I am speaking about an end-point such as http://id.myopenlink.net/ods/webid_demo.html but others could be ok. What can it produce that would be easy for a test suite to consume?

  Henry