Re: Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 19 September 2011 -- 15:00UTC

I have to send my regrets. Travelling this week. Henry, could you organize a
straw poll re the change of direction of cert:identity please so we can
merge in the changes I sent a while ago to the list?

Steph

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=19&year=2011&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> Time: 1500 UTC
> W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
> SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
> Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
> Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
> Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webid
> Duration: 60 minutes
>
> Meeting Agenda:
>
> A. WARM UP
> ----------
>
> 1. Accept minutes from previous meeting:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/09/12-webid-minutes.html
> 2a. Action Item Review
> 2b. Issue Closing
>
> B. The EARL Test Suite
>
> Bergi now has an initial test suite that can help you test your WebID
endpoint. Please come along to the meeting so that we can show you how it
works, and so you can give us feedback. This should make it a lot easier to
implement the earl report for your endpoint.