Re: Comments from skype conversation

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:13:42 -0400
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
On 10/31/11 2:42 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> I think we also felt that perhaps we should call our spec the WebID TLS spec, so that it does not look like we are trying to own identity on the web.
It's really the WebID verification protocol spec. It uses WebIDs to
enhance TLS.

This spec needs a conceptual section distinct from implementation
details. Then we open up the flood gates so to speak, since those that
don't like RDF (for instance) see the conceptual framework instead of an
attempt to route people to RDF etc..

This is about apolitical architecture. URIs are a living example of
apolitical architecture in action :-)

President&  CEO
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: kidehen