NOTICE! this is 4pm Paris time -> Re: WebID XG Meeting: back to spec writing

NOTICE, because of daylight savings 1500 UTC is 4pm paris time.
The Zakim teleconf is booked for that time.

If people prefer we can make the meeting on Skype one hour later.  But please respond now.

My Skype ID is bblfish.

Henry