Re: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/team#we

On 10/14/11 3:15 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> On 14 Oct 2011, at 21:04, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>> On 10/14/11 2:35 PM, Henry Story wrote:
>>> Ok,
>>>
>>>    I created the WebID Team, a foaf:Group with some of the members in it.
>>> We can now use this for access control on different projects. I think I may put together
>>> a quick voting application in the next few weeks, where people can vote with their webid.
>>> Non group members can vote too, but the UI Will be different for them perhaps.
>>>
>>> Anyway, please send me your WebID so that we can add you to the group.
>>>
>>> Henry
>>>
>>> Social Web Architect
>>> http://bblfish.net/
>>>
>> Cool!
>>
>> See: http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2005%2FIncubator%2Fwebid%2Fteam%23we&urilookup=1 .
> Very nice how you get the names from the remote profiles. All that is in the foaf are the webids.
> as shown by your NTriples version
>
> http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/sparql?query=define%20sql%3Adescribe-mode%20%22LOD%22%20%20DESCRIBE%20%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2005%2FIncubator%2Fwebid%2Fteam%23we%3E&output=text%2Fplain
As they say, the more data the smarter we become. URIBurner has been
gathering data for many years. Thus, you've just experienced a "meshup"
rather than "mashup".

All you need is one URI based name per object of interest, and that's
exactly what you've done in your foaf group oriented relations, the Web
of Linked Data will do the REST :-)

I've uploaded your dataset to the LOD cloud cache we maintain (this has
29 Billion+ triples), and here is an adaption of the original URL (this
time I've just changed the "authority" or "host" part):
http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2005%2FIncubator%2Fwebid%2Fteam%23we&urilookup=1
. Notice slight variation due to data space difference .

There's also use of OWL reasoning for determining labels :-)

Kingsley
> Henry
>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,