Re: proposal: change public_exponent -> exponent

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:35:00 +0200
Cc: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>

On 14 Oct 2011, at 17:22, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> deprecate public_exponent
>
> how long should deprecated features last, six months perhaps?

No, I think until the end of the working group. So 4 months.
Good point, we should put a date for the deprecation: January 2012.

+7 from me:

+1 for being pro
+1 for rewriting my foaf using it
+2 for updating the libraries to use it (that's more work for me, as I have 3 libs now)
+2 for updating the tests on those
+1 for updating and pushing the change if agreed

Ok. So you see everyone can participate and add points to their votes, in the manner shown above