RE: Person to key naming contest

 do you really want to assert the public in publicKey? remember, SSL is about public CAs - meeting civil society. The web is not about that (being its own thing). perhaps drop the unthinkable , the term publickey. After all, it just means the disclosableKeyComponent. There need be no assumption (as in the SSL design philosophy) that its part of the "public" space.> From: henry.story@bblfish.net