Re: Person to key naming contest

On 11 October 2011 23:13, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> So it looks like there is not that much of a consensus on naming the inverse
> of cert:identity.
> cert:publicKey is the closest, but it is just too close to cert:PublicKey
> the class name for the moment, and other ontologies have made that a
> relation between the certificate and its public key, rather than between the
> person and the key he knows, owns, controls, possesses....
> So some brainstorming is needed.

Happy for the to be brain storming.

Suggest we go with cert:publicKey unless a better idea presents itself.

Or if it's going to rejected anyway, then why have it as one of the votes :P

Henry, if you pick the one you think is most appropriate, I'm happy to
go with that.  I do think cert:identity should be inverted, yes.

BTW any thoughts on including privateKey too (or privKey perhaps in
the other notation)?