Re: cert and rsa ontologies in html format

On 06.10.2011 22:17, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> Taking a look with more details, there were many errors generating
> CURIEs on that version of specgen. I think I fixed almost all, at list
> regarding the cert specification. Please, find attached the full patch
> (including the first patch).
Thanks Sergio! I generated new versions of RDFa+XHTML and commit to hg
repo [1]. It look better, but we still have some problems:
1. ":" in externals namespaces (cert ns in RSA ont)
2. not support OWL equivalentClass (cert ont)
3. not support SKOS editorialNote (cert ont)

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/file/97176f5a05ac/ontologies

Best,
Dominik 'domel' Tomaszuk