Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 10 October 2011 -- 15:00UTC

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:40:25 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Meeting Time/Location: Mondays, Weekly, from September 19th 2011
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=26&year=2011&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
Time: 1500 UTC
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webid
Duration: 60 minutes

Meeting Agenda:

A. WARM UP
----------

1. Accept minutes from previous meeting if we can get them to publish

    http://www.w3.org/2011/10/03-webid-minutes.html

2. Action Item Review

   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open

  We should be able to close most actions this week.

B. Main Issues

  We now have
  - test ontology, test suite developing nicely
  - rsa, cert ontology in html

  Next is starting to work on linking the three: spec, tests and ontologies

  So we should combine this with a process of following through the issues. I think every week we should go over a few of them and see if we can close them or if we should proceed to do something with them. If people wish to discuss some of them in particular please mail me

  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/