Re: cert and rsa ontologies in html format

On 5 Oct 2011, at 12:30, Sergio Fernández wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just an small (and pedantic) detail about the spec: the cross
> reference lists classes/properties as
> http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert#:PrivateKey, which actually should be
> http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert#PrivateKey  (or the curie
> cert:PrivateKey). What version of Specgen did you use it for
> generating those specs? Not sure which one, but on the source code I
> can read a comment saying "dirty hack for specgen".

Not pedantic at all. Dominik  Tomaszuk took the specgen from

    https://github.com/zazi/specgen

and tweaked it. It is now in the hg repository here

   http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/file/tip/ontologies/specgen

But Domel does not really know how to tweak it further as his understanding of python is not  very deep. (And I don't have time to learn).

I would much rather the transform be in xsparql

   http://xsparql.deri.org/

as there is a chance that such a transform can become a full w3c standard if we just use it, and that many tools could implement it at the w3c, and finally that it be adopted as the language of choice for writing GRDDL transforms. So if someone proposes an xsparql transform to produce the same (or better) output, then I'd be much happier to use that, and add the author to the list of contributors. We also need such a transform for the EARL ontology too btw. I think this can be a fun assignment for students.

Henry