Re: Any consensus on a Berlin hostel for the Federated Social Web workshop?

What Henry meant was that there are 2 beds available in that room of 4
beds. However, we only booked the room for two nights, from 02/06 to
04/06. We then booked rooms at A&O Berlin Mitte for the nights of 04/06
to 06/06.

Andrei