Re: [foaf-protocols] WebID and Crypto Stick in internet café

Ok. I have it working as HTML5 for most browsers by following the explanation here

   http://diveintohtml5.org/video.html

The only browser that does not seem to work now is Opera. Is there something I am doing
wrong there?

Also if someone knows a way to give the video a button so it can be viewed full screen, that would be nice.

Henry