Re: WebID in Browsers

On 24 May 2011, at 20:22, Jeff Sayre wrote:

> Henry -
>
> Very good job!
>
> I was not aware that video presentations were going to be allowed. The
> last notice I saw from Harry indicated that that was not going to be an
> option. So, I'm happy to learn of this!

Well I am not sure if it will be either to tell the truth. But David Chadwick
will be presenting and I don't see that they can stop people presenting with
slides, and if they can do that then I don't see how they can not present
with video. The issue may be the audio I suppose!

So we need to work out who is in charge of audio there.

> I have been traveling off and on for the past 2 weeks so perhaps I missed
> the communication about the video option. I was expecting some sort of a
> reply to my lengthy response to Harry's email detailing my inability to
> travel to CA and present in person. I'm glad that in the end, something
> amenable was worked out.

No communication. And I am also in the dark. But at the very least the
video is out there, and many people can watch it.

> The video succinctly explains WebID, conveys its benefits, and looks very
> nice. Well done.

Thanks,

	Henry