Re: Papers submitted to Federated Social Web 2011.

On 5/11/11 12:53 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> That reminds me, that at the last minute I just submitted our spec
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/

Shouldn't the spec include terminology mappings in its glossary? Its
imperative that an old school security and privacy professional
immediately makes the connection. Peter isn't the norm i.e., willing to
dig in and perform the terminology mappings, most will simply assume on
correlation with the world they know due to new terminology.

Relying Agent and Identity Provider (IdP) are two key items that
immediately stick out. I'll leave Peter to add the rest :-)

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen