Re: operas toobar API, and SSL session state tables

Opera has never supported toolbars.

I am not familiar with our new Extension support in Opera 11, so I can't
say if extensions have access to that kind of information, or can act as
toolbars

It might be possible with the SDK versions of Opera, though

--
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen