Subject: Improvements for the ontology
From: henry.story@bblfish.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:25:20 +0100
CC: foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org; home_pw@msn.com
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org

On 13 Mar 2011, at 08:39, Peter Williams wrote on the foaf-protocols mailing list:

I spent the day building a new foaf+ssl type demonstrator. Unlike last year, it now uses very simple .net4 code, and uses the azure Access Control service to generate wrap tokens authorizing an http client to talk to a trivial rest webservice - built from .NETs channel and service hosting classes. It’s actually just a 50 line modification of microsoft’s teaching code. Hosting it in the cloud is an exercise for tomorrow (once I swap hosting containers); whether client certs work in that load-balanced, firewalled cloud is quite another matter!