Re: HTML5 Fat-client Issues and WebID

I am aware of the webid.info site but did not know that it uses
client-side storage and Web Sockets.

The question I have is, as it at least pertains to enterprise apps, what
are the security risks of trusting browser-processed data? Can a WebID
help sufficiently in alleviating those concerns so that enterprise apps
even consider leveraging HTML5's client-side processing and storage
features?

I realize that it is possible to offer some semblance of security, but
what are the issues that we need to consider, to address in this scenario?

Jeff