Re: Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 13 May 2011

On 13 Jun 2011, at 17:01, Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> Meeting Time/Location:
> Monday June 13th 2011
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=12&year=2011&hour=16&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> Time: 1600 UTC
>
> weren't the meetings move one hour earlier, at 1500 UTC? or is today's meeting the bi-weekly informal meeting? would be nice if the title of the email made that clear.

I think I copied and pasted an earlier Agenda mail, written when we were meeting at 1600UTC. Sorry for the confusion.
In any case if people who were at the talk want to meet, I am online. We just need to work a bit on the wiki and put together our memories of what happened.

I am on IRC, or on bblfish skype.

Henry