Re: in 20 words each, can someone summarize the recent face to face meetings?

I'll be working on the wiki page summarising the conference tomorrow. It went very well. A lot of people turned up, and we had some very fruitful conversations.  The conference was very intense, and I only just recovered from it.

More tomorrow.

	Henry