RE: WebID-ISSUE-7 (bblfish): Move esw wiki contents? [WebID wiki]

Not sure I like:

"A Web ID looks similar to a home page URL, but it specifically identifies Entity You of Type: Person. Typically, the definition of Type: Person,comes from a vocabulary or ontology or data dictionary. One such vocabulary is FOAF, which is the basis of this effort." on the webid page.

What I really liked about the use of RDFa in the FOAF+SSL pre-incubator world was that the good ol' home page could easily be foaf card, and thus the home page URI is a webid stem. To the average punter (who will rarely understand the significance of #tag on the end), the home page URI is a webid.

The is no way in a million years I'll get even 2 realtors to ever use the foaf-generator sites and tools listed on the wiki. Getting them to add a paragraph of special html markup interspersed with normal paragraph form...is quite  feasible. Its a template, and we can give it to them.

This RDFa argument for foaf cards mattered to me. It was like the "add sound file to mosaic browser" moment, succesfully dumbing down stuff for the mass of folk without prevent the technical standards doing their thing, just as the experts here define.