Re: The other side of WebID / four party auth

It's structurally similar to what I proposed in my abortive Phd dissertation (zehr krap). For 2 peers, use acl rewriting in 3 phase handshake (3 per side) to write public data to 2 guarded records.

I wrote cross certs (resigned other parties public key) to an acl controlled directory entry. But the structure is the same.

My thesis was that the world that did this kinda thing was that which would adopt digital signatures, which didn't go down well with military- and gchq- indoctrinated examiners (who felt threatened) by that condition.

It was my own fault, since I picked um!